Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Inconsequential Ramblings of a Condemned Man

“This is not going to end well for me, is it?” *Deadpool

As I face this incessant onslaught from my MS, there are but a few choices regarding my next move:
  • Roll over and give up.
  • Maintain a blind, nothing but rosy outlook.\
  • Keep fighting in the best way I know how, by telling a series of anecdotal stories, describing my shortcomings while battling MS, in a tone which best captures my pain and loss in such a way that I can maintain my loose grip on sanity: satire.

I like the last option, so that’s what I’ll do.

“You can make fun of disability! It’s not funny.”
“Bull, I think it’s hysterical, and I can prove it.” *Channeling my best George Carlin

So, join me in my adventure as I attempt to describe the suck, the pain, the loss, and the hilarity of life with MS.

You can follow my blog submitting your email on the main page, or you can subscribe to my blog feed here: https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=NeverStopneverQuit&loc=en_US.
This way, you’ll be sure to get updates as they are posted.

Disclaimer: the pessimistic sarcasm presented in this “xxxx, and Other Inconsequential Ramblings of a Condemned Man” series is solely my own. Everyone’s experience is unique to their specific circumstances; not everyone finds this funny. Right now, for the preservation of my last few snippets of sanity, I don’t have any other option. Also, please don’t be mad at Brie because her husband is an ass.

♪♫♬ ‘Just like my mama said…’ ♩ ♬♫♪
*Drivin N Cryin

The fight is not over and it won’t be over until a cure is found.
It will never stop…nor will we
It will never quit…nor will we
This is why we fight!

Never Stop… Never Quit…®
Kevin Byrne
Portland, OR


No comments:

Post a Comment