Thursday, July 14, 2016

Bike MS 2016 – Let's Go Crazy

Bike MS 2016 – Let's Go Crazy


Inspiration. It takes many forms, often delivering the most unexpected of results. As we kickoff our fundraising push for 2016, inspiration comes, of all things, as memes.

This post falls under the category of either:
·         let’s have a little bit of fun
·         apparently I have way too much free time on my hands
·         I have to do this because I have no idea what Pokémon Go is, eliminating that option

Enjoy these takes of how I find humor in my MS. Afterwards, please take this survey tell me which one is your favorite! 
Survey is here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9XY6N3R
                


The fight is not over and it won’t be over until a cure is found.
It will never stop…nor will we
It will never quit…nor will we
This is why we fight!

Never Stop… Never Quit…®
Kevin Byrne
Portland, OR
* Inspiration: Prince and The Revolution, “Let's Go Crazy”, Warner Bros., 1984

For the full selection of Ellie's 2016 BikeMS mix, go to: https://open.spotify.com/user/22cq6yaewkxyysepfxm5pb7hy/playlist/0JxHvtzx2weHhcqVLagbOc

 Never Stop... Never Quit... Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment