Friday, June 16, 2017

The Completely Inconsequential Ramblings of a Condemned Man

I wanted to tell a story. As with any story I tell, my ramblings went on far longer than expected. It was a difficult series to document, especially since the stories have not finished writing themselves.
My MS will progress, until…
My stories will become more somber, until…
New people will be diagnosed and sentenced to the same fate, until…
The fight is not over and it won’t be over until a cure is found.
It will never stop…nor will we
It will never quit…nor will we
This is why we fight!

Attached are my stories, which I proudly present to you with only one request: Share These Words. My group of friends and loved ones is limited, but the growth realized by sharing through your network, then their network, then so on, will quickly reach epidemic proportions.

OK, two requests!
Please support our fight through a donation to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society: main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/EMBK.
Everything I do supports this effort, for every chance I may have will come through the research and development organizations like the MS Society are funding.

This is my only chance.
Thank you for your amazing support.

Love,
Kevin

Bike MS: Willamette Valley 2017
Ride Details
Date(s): Friday, August 4 - Sunday, Aug 6, 2017
Start/Finish Location: Western Oregon University


Never Stop… Never Quit…®
Kevin Byrne
Portland, OR

No comments:

Post a Comment